Respiratory Therapist .30 FTE, Ellensburg, WA
Respiratory Therapist - Part Time
603 N Main St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
Who is KVH...
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, pediatrics, workplace health and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies, and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
Provides Cardiorespiratory services to hospital patients and other patients as directed. Hospital duties are primary in this position. Hospital based duties: Delivery of quality patient care and collection of quality assurance data. Coordinates patient care with physicians, nursing staff, and other therapies. Requires advanced practitioner skills to intervene in complex patient care situations. Advanced assessment skills. Conducts non-invasive cardiac and respiratory studies/tests. Coordinates and conducts special projects as assigned. We have two part-time openings; one 12-hour evening shift per week and one 12-hour day shift per week. Openings may be combined into a single position.
What is required...
- Registry with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Current Washington State Respiratory Therapist license from the Washington State Department of Health
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
What is preferred...
- Work and/or education experience that promoted group/team relations
- Previous experience in the practice of respiratory care; including care specific to adult and pediatric acute care delivery. One year of tertiary level respiratory care or geriatric respiratory care delivered is preferred
Wage: Hourly range starts at $26.66/hour up to a maximum of $32.35/hour. Actual starting wage will be based on years' of applicable experience. Evening Shift differential (3p-11p) = $2.25/hour, Night Shift differential (11p - 7a) = $3.10/hour, Weekend Shift differential = $3.00/hour
FTE: .30 =12 hours/week (two openings) or combined .60 = 24 hours/week
Schedule: Variable workdays