Compensation & Benefits Program Manager, Seattle, WA
Compensation & Benefits Program Manager
Professional (non clinical) | Fulltime - Regular | Seattle, WA, US | 40 hours per week
Job Number: 190299
Department: Total Compensation and Wellness
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. True to that vision, we spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of innovations. The results? Industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to Team Medicine and the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.
As a key member of our Compensation and Benefits team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.
In this position you will work collaboratively with the Director, Compensation and Benefits assisting in strategy development, short and long term planning, plan design, financial oversight, implementation, administration and corporate governance of our compensation, recognition and benefit programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 7 years of progressive professional experience in design, development and implementation of compensation and / or benefits.
- In depth knowledge of compensation and/or benefits theory, principles, design, practices, local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent analytical, project management, problem resolution skills.
- Detail oriented, continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making.
- Understanding and application of change management concepts and techniques.
- Ability to effectively manage a large and complex work load, with a proven track record for driving initiatives to closure and getting work done through others while working effectively with all levels of HR staff.
- CCP and / or CBP.
- 7 or more years of progressive professional experience in design, development and implementation of compensation and benefits programs.
- Experience with PayFactors and Oracle HRIS.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.