Manager, Rehabilitation Services, Fairfield, CA
Manager, Rehabilitation Services
In this 100% administrative role, the Manager of Rehabilitation Services (“Manager”) is a licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist with accountability for the clinical and operational management of adult and pediatric rehabilitation services. These physical, occupational and speech therapy services are delivered in inpatient and ambulatory settings at multiple locations. The Manager oversees and works collaboratively with the Rehabilitation Services Supervisor and team to promote the effective, high quality patient care to all patients. The Manager is responsible, in conjunction with the Director of Musculoskeletal Health, for the development of new rehabilitation services across all disciplines, including participating in multi-disciplinary clinic settings. The Manager is also responsible for marketing of rehabilitation services to internal and external audiences in partnership with the NorthBay Marketing and Public Relations teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy required. Graduate of an APTA accredited Physical Therapy program, AOTA accredited Occupational Therapy Program or ASHA accredited Speech Therapy program strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or related health care field preferred.
- Current California Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy license required.
- Current BLS certification.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience in Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy required.
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated progressive management experience in a clinical setting with increasing scope of responsibility required.
- Knowledge of workmen’s compensation process preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must possess teaching and leadership ability, as well as high professional standards.
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, be able to set priorities, work independently and be an effective collaborator.
- Word Processing experience required, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Statistical /data management skills required. Cerner EHR or WebPT experience helpful.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and compliances processes required (Joint Commission, OSHA, Title 22). Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skill in providing care for patients in the following age groups: Pediatric, Adolescent, Young Adult, Adult and Geriatric.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration and Competence.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with rehabilitation staff administration, medical staff and hospital personnel, as well as external customers.