Executive Director, Coos Bay, OR
South Coast Hospice & Palliative Care Services, Inc.
Executive Director Position Announcement
South Coast Hospice & Palliative Care Services, Inc., a 4 million dollar non-profit organization seeks a full time talented and inspiring Executive Director committed to those in need of end-of-life care in our communities and to lead the organization through a period of transition from 30 years with a founding Director to new leadership.
The Executive Director must be both a strategist and strong manager with a passion for solving problems with the ability to lead and inspire staff, volunteers, and community.
The Board of Directors is seeking a person of integrity who is able to build trust; an effective communicator who values transparency and who inspires others to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- 3-5 years of Hospice and end-of life experience in a management position
- Strong financial management skills, including fund accounting, budgeting, fundraising and financial analysis
- Licensing in one of the following areas: NHA, RN, NP, BSN, BA in business and management, clinical Social Worker or LCSW
- Competent with State & Federal Hospice Conditions of Participation
- Excellent computer skills and creatively using technology to enhance the future of the organization
- Ability in public speaking, clear and effective written and oral communication, and effective group skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships/partnerships outside of the organization
- A demonstrated ability to build effective teams and to delegate
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree in nursing or Health Administration
- Marketing and public relations experience
- Grant writing experience
Salary range $95,000-$115,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Competitive benefit package
Interested individuals should address their cover letter, resume, original transcripts and application to Carol Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Attn: Carol Gardner, South Coast Hospice, 1620 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, OR 97420.