Clinic Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics, Ellensburg, WA
Clinic Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - Part Time
611 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
Who is KVH...
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, pediatrics, workplace health and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies, and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
The Clinic Nurse is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned. The Clinic Nurse is required to work as a team to support all the Clinic providers and to work closely with the front office staff to ensure the best possible service is delivered to the Clinic's patients. This position may float to support a variety of clinic or hospital functions.
What is required...
- Current RN license from the Washington State Department of Health
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
- One year nursing experience or three years of Medical Assistant experience
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- BSN degree
- Certification in a nursing specialty
- Previous experience working as triage, allergy injections, Coumadin/immunization clinic, nursing procedures and/or Clinic Nursing experience
- Recent experience with an Electronic Medical Record system
Wage: Wage range starts at $26.68/hour. Actual starting wage will be based on years' of applicable and relevant experience.
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week
Shift: Primarily day shift; 8:00a - 5:00p. Four (4) days/week
Benefits: This position is eligible for benefits, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation leave, sick leave, and more!