Physical Therapist, Vacaville, CA
Physical Therapist (2 Openings)
Works under the supervision of the Rehabilitation Services Manager. The staff physical therapist, in accordance with his/her evaluation findings and the physician’s referral, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of physical therapy. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
To learn more and apply click on one of the links below:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent.
Licensure and Certification:
- Current California license in Physical Therapy is required.
- Physical Therapy License Applicant may be considered.
- Current AHA or equivalent BLS certification.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- One year experience in acute hospital or outpatient clinic preferred, however, will consider new graduates.
- Good basic clinical skills in physical therapy evaluation and treatment for a wide range of physical disabilities.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skill in providing appropriate care for patients in the following age groups: Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Knowledge of existing laws and regulations governing the practice of Physical Therapy.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, patient’s families/caregivers, physicians, and co-workers.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills and ability to work in a team setting.