Practice Manager III, Spokane, WA
Providence is calling a Practice Manager III ( Clinic Operations - Orthopedics , Day Shift, Full Time) to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Provides direction for standardization of processes and outcomes across service line(s) resulting in a matrix relationship, when applicable.
- Organizes provider services at multiple hospital campus locations, if applicable.
- May have Practice Managers report to them and/or serve as a mentor for new practice managers.
- Ensures that operations are effective and achieve service line and clinical objectives.
- Responsible for using sound judgment and must have the ability to recognize issues, or a pattern of issues,as they relate to a complex, diverse system of clinics.
- Able to accomplish service line/clinic goals through managers, supervisors and/or leads.
- Ensures effective patient care management that promotes high patient satisfaction. Provides input into the development and implementation of new clinic programs to increase and maintain patient volume and satisfaction.
- Reports to and works effectively/cooperatively with their assigned Director; keeps Director informed of current management/operational issues. Takes direction from their assigned Director.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or Bachelors of Science Degree
- 8 years health care experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s degree Business Administration or Bachelors of Science Degree
- Knowledge of ambulatory care, basic clinic procedures, schedule management, registration, and use of electronic medical record, patient flow, Lean, billing, referrals and authorizations
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 223524.
Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.