Practice Manager, Oak Lawn, IL
Manager Practice - Pediatric Cardiology
Req #: 114890
Facility: Advocate Medical Group
City: Oak Lawn
Posting Budget Status: Day
Shift Type: Full Time - Permanent
Posting FTE: 1
As part of Advocate Health Care, Advocate Children’s Hospital is the largest network provider of pediatric services in Illinois and among the top 10 in the nation. The two main Chicago Metropolitan region campuses are located in Oak Lawn in the southwest and Park Ridge in the northwest. Additional services are accessible at other Advocate hospitals throughout the state. Advocate Children’s Hospital serves as a major referral center for infants and children. Through a special, wholistic approach, Advocate Children’s Hospital combines some of the country’s most respected medical talent with exceptional and compassionate care. In fact, the children’s hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s leaders in pediatric cardiology and neonatology, and numerous physicians on staff here have been recognized among the Top Doctors regionally and nationally in their field. The hospital is staffed by more than 400 pediatricians and 230 pediatric subspecialists, who offer a wide range of specialized services for children.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare/related field or equivalent.
- 3-5 years leadership experience in a physician practice setting.
- Thorough understanding of components of practice management, including billing/collection/insurance, performance standards, physician concerns, quality assurance, personnel selection and budgetary planning, control and assessment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to supervise professional and non-professional associates and promote staff development through delegation.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of professionals at all levels of the health care system.
- 7-day on call support required