Nurse Case Manager (RN), Collinsville, IL
Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- Job title: Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Metro East (i.e. Illinois side of Greater St. Louis)
Unity Hospice is a family owned and operated hospice. We are looking for an outstanding nurse case manager (RN) to join our team. Our promise to our patients is “We personalize our care and treat you like family”. We are dedicated to making our patients’ final days, weeks and months as comfortable as possible.
The promise to treat everyone like family also flows through the daily work environment, where all employees are part of the Unity family. We offer a workplace that employees are proud to be a part of. Unity Hospice was voted a Chicago Tribune “Top Workplace” by our employees for the last four years straight!
We are looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team. People who want to make a difference in the community and in the lives of others. The end of life can be accompanied by feelings of loss and isolation, and the Unity Hospice team is dedicated to ensuring that the transition is filled with dignity, comfort and peace. We are dedicated to doing this not only for our patients, but for their families and loves one as well.
The success of our company is dependent upon teamwork. Our specially trained team includes doctors, nurses (NP, LPN and RN), social workers, certified nursing assistants, spiritual counselors, therapists and volunteers, just to name a few. The one thing we are missing is YOU – please join us!
Duties: What you will do:
- Provide skilled nursing care
- Provide case management services
- Conduct initial assessments of new patients
- Travel to patients wherever they reside: Home, nursing facility etc.
- Participate in an on-call schedule
Requirements: What you need to have:
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Driver’s license, insurance and vehicle
- 1-2 years of nursing experience (preferred)
- Utmost compassion and integrity
Benefits: What you will get:
- $2500 sign-on bonus
- Supportive and welcoming work environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance plans
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- 3 weeks PTO (paid time off)
- 7 paid holidays
- Reimbursed mileage
- Company phone or stipend towards yours
- EAP (employee assistance program)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Back-to-School program
- Shining Star program
Over the next few weeks we will be reviewing resume submissions and then contacting those we feel are most qualified for the position to schedule in-person interviews.