Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, Beachwood, OH
Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Req #: 53760
location: Beachwood, OH
facility: CC Administrative Campus
professional area: Human Resources
department: Global Leadership & Learning Institute
schedule: Full time
Provides organizational effectiveness consulting services in partnership with Sr. leadership across the health system. Conducts organizational diagnostics and partners with leadership to develop solutions that will improve business results. Implements talent management solutions that are developed for enterprise wide application including performance management, succession planning, organizational design, and executive onboarding.
- Provides organizational development solutions for both division and enterprise-wide initiatives as a Strategic Business Partner.
- Collaborates closely with leadership to ensure alignment and integration of development strategies with key business drivers.
- Conducts organizational diagnostics and provides targeted recommendations in the areas of Talent Management, Strategic Planning, Culture Change, and Organizational Design.
- Acts as a Change Agent to partner with other organizations to design and implement broad-based solutions that promote the Cleveland Clinic brand and leverage the system's development solutions and capabilities.
- Works with organization leaders to identify opportunities to work across divisions and the enterprise to drive change.
- Encourages leaders to question established processes and traditional assumptions.
- Seeks and uses input from diverse sources to generate alternative approaches.
- Works with up to C-level clients and physicians to identify business issues, gaps, and desired results.
- Utilizes this information to design interventions and create post-intervention metrics.
- Utilizes existing data sources when available to design pre and post intervention metrics.
- Collects metrics or overseeing the collection of it, analyzing the data, and reporting it according to department protocols.
- Contributes to department goals by strengthening and expanding key client relationships through quality intervention execution and strong service skills.
- Creates and delivers proposals and presentations for key client areas.
- Interacts confidently with executives up to C-level physicians and leaders across the enterprise.
- Facilitates or participates in meetings with key business prospects. Shares expertise and intervention knowledge within work team and across the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with extensive organization development experience required.
- A Masters or advance degree is preferred.
- Advanced certification in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership Development assessments (ex. Emotional Intelligence, StrengthsFinders, Change Management).
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- A minimum of five years experience in organizational development and talent management preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge and successful application of change management concepts, talent management processes and organization development interventions.
- Requires a range of motion and physical endurance to complete job responsibilities, including manual and finger dexterity, and eye hand coordination.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Requires sitting and deskwork for extended periods of time.
- Requires ability to deliver training (verbally and printed) to a healthcare audience.
- Requires the ability to drive.
- Requires ability to transport training materials to various sites and move tables and chairs into preferred arrangements.
- Requires ability to operate audiovisual equipment used during training programs.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.