Director of Grants and Contract Management, Othello, WA
Director of Grants and Contract Management
Responsible for the financial management and compliance while maintaining a knowledge management system for contracts and grants.
- Responsible to the Grant filing of information process
- Responsible for Grant status update reporting
- Responsible for tracking, maintenance and accuracy of metrics, contract documents, and supporting documentation
- Contributes to Organizational success targets for net operating margin
- Responsible for support of the revenue cycle
- Responsible for maintaining IT Inventories and asset management
- Promotes a positive work culture and upholds clinic policies and procedures, including the WE CARE standards of Behavior.
- Must uphold confidentiality at all times in regards to CBHA activities, reports, financials, patient health information and other proprietary information specific to CBHA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum five years of experience preferably in a healthcare setting or equivalent education and experience.
- Possesses general level knowledge/experience of healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Applicable training and experience may be substituted for formal education, depending on the nature and duration.
- Ability to create more complex documents in word process software, including creating tables, charts, graphs and other elements.
- Ability to use spreadsheet software to analyze data, including the use of formulas, functions, lookup tables and other standard spreadsheet elements.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of database software.
- Possesses working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Responsible for effectively communicating basic or non-technical information to co-workers and others.
- Responsible for the resolution of conflicts that may arise because of disagreements between employees or between employees and patients.
- Job duties require the compilation and analysis of information in effective written form, including correspondence, reports, articles or other documentation.
- Job duties require the effective communication of information during informal and formal verbal presentations.