Manager, Behavioral & Mental Health Assessments, Portland, OR
Comagine Health, formerly Qualis Health and HealthInsight, is a national, nonprofit, health care consulting firm. We work collaboratively with patients, providers, payers and other stakeholders to reimagine, redesign and implement sustainable improvements in the health care system.
As a trusted, neutral party, we work in our communities to address key, complex health and health care delivery problems. In all our engagements and initiatives, we draw upon our expertise in quality improvement, care management, health information technology, analytics and research.
We invite our partners and communities to work with us to improve health and redesign the health care delivery system.
We are currently recruiting the following position:
Manager, Behavioral & Mental Health Assessments
Comagine Health is pursuing an opportunity with the Oregon Health Authority to provide statewide Independent Qualified Agent services, services coordination, and other review activities to individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness or with a qualifying mental illness who apply for or are receiving certain behavioral health programs and services.
In this proposed role you would develop, implement, and oversee:
- All independent assessments and person-centered planning for individuals receiving behavioral health services.
- Program policies and procedures, staffing protocols, training and quality management programs, and departmental budgets.
- Compliance with all required legal, contractual, and accreditation standards, plus Comagine Health policies.
- Broad knowledge of public health sector behavioral health policy, regulations, and waivers; familiarity with the needs of indigent populations.
- Current Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) licensure in Oregon, with a Master's degree or
- Licensure issued by the State of Oregon Licensing Board plus 5+ years of experience with Medicaid-eligible populations.
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be substituted.
- Significant clinical and management experience in behavioral health.
Portland, Oregon, United States
M - F