Manager, Clinical Operations, Portland, OR
Comagine Health, formerly Qualis Health and HealthInsight, is a national, nonprofit, health care consulting firm. We work collaboratively with patients, providers, payers and other stakeholders to reimagine, redesign and implement sustainable improvements in the health care system.
As a trusted, neutral party, we work in our communities to address key, complex health and health care delivery problems. In all our engagements and initiatives, we draw upon our expertise in quality improvement, care management, health information technology, analytics and research.
We invite our partners and communities to work with us to improve health and redesign the health care delivery system.
We are currently recruiting the following position:
Manager, Clinical Operations
Comagine Health is pursuing an opportunity with the Oregon Health Authority to provide statewide Independent Qualified Agent services, services coordination, and other review activities to individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness or with a qualifying mental illness who apply for or are receiving certain behavioral health programs and services.
In this proposed role you would develop, implement, and oversee:
- Day-to-day clinical operations and program administration.
- Program policies and procedures, staffing protocols, training and quality management programs, and departmental budgets.
- Compliance with all required legal, contractual, and accreditation standards, plus Comagine Health policies.
- PhD in a behavioral health field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Licensure by the State of Oregon Licensing Board.
- Significant clinical and management experience in behavioral health.
- 5+ years of experience with Medicaid-eligible populations preferred.
Portland, Oregon, United States
M - F