Medical Director, Portland, OR
Comagine Health, formerly Qualis Health and HealthInsight, is a national, nonprofit, health care consulting firm. We work collaboratively with patients, providers, payers and other stakeholders to reimagine, redesign and implement sustainable improvements in the health care system.
As a trusted, neutral party, we work in our communities to address key, complex health and health care delivery problems. In all our engagements and initiatives, we draw upon our expertise in quality improvement, care management, health information technology, analytics and research.
We invite our partners and communities to work with us to improve health and redesign the health care delivery system.
We are currently recruiting the following position:
Comagine Health is pursuing an opportunity with the Oregon Health Authority to provide statewide Independent Qualified Agent services, services coordination, and other review activities to individuals diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness or with a qualifying mental illness who apply for or are receiving certain behavioral health programs and services.
In this proposed role you would:
- Develop and maintain clinical protocols, perform case review, and work with service providers and stakeholders in support of effective, accessible behavioral health services.
- In collaboration with Operations leadership, manage contract deliverables, oversee quality and process improvement programs, participate in client and provider relations activities, and contribute to strategic planning.
- M.D. or D.O. for an accredited educational institution.
- Current M.D. or D.O. licensure in Oregon.
- Board certification in a relevant specialty.
- Knowledge of utilization review, quality control, and Medicaid and/or Medicare preferred.
- Significant clinical and peer review experience in a leadership capacity.
Portland, Oregon, United States
M - F