Clinical Nurse Coordinator-Registered Nurse - Wellness, Seattle, WA
The SCCA Wellness Center has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC). Join our bright and supportive nursing team that provides care coordination for patients seen in our High-Risk Prevention Clinics and Women’s Wellness Clinic. Work with a dynamic multidisciplinary team where your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills will be challenged and valued. Collaborate closely with your care team, including nationally-recognized specialists in cancer genetics, genetic counseling, prevention and early detection, and wellness after finishing cancer treatment, to bring the most innovative cancer surveillance for prevention and early detection to patients.
The Clinics are open Monday thru Friday 8 AM-5 PM, closed weekends and holidays. Some flexible scheduling may be possible. Be part of a team that supports and encourages professional development and fulfillment.
- Nursing degree
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS AHA Health Provider certification
- Minimum two years inpatient hospital experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to perform triage both in-person and by phone
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always treats patients, families and colleagues with respect
- Competence in basic computer skills
- Oncology experience
- OCN Certification
Please apply through our careers page: https://careers-scca.icims.com/jobs/13589/clinical-nurse-coordinator-registered-nurse---wellness---1.0-fte/job