Manager of Strategic Analytics & Planning, Bellevue, WA
Manager, Strategic Analytics & Planning
Under direction of the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), supports the achievement of Overlake’s strategic objectives through management of business intelligence and analytics, strategic and service line planning, business development activities, and coordination of internal planning cycles. Oversees deployment of organizational-wide Tableau dashboards, ad-hoc analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives, and development of business plans. Ensures high quality and accuracy of analyses and deliverables. Leads or co-leads strategic and service line planning initiatives and annual organizational planning process. Oversees implementation and project management of selected strategic initiatives. Collaborates and develops strong working relationships with care providers and administrative leadership across the organization.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Business or Health Care Administration desirable.
- Minimum of four years of healthcare provider or healthcare consulting experience required.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in developing complex analytical and financial models required.
- Experience with Tableau desktop or other business intelligence deployment product preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Experience in leading a strategic planning or business development process required.
Apply here: http://app.jobvite.com/m?37kkrkw1