Strategy Director, Indianapolis, IN
We Are Hiring
Strategy Director- Strategic Planning 001 - Full-Time Days - Indianapolis-250 W 96th Street - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to direct strategic planning activities and analyses that support the development of Ministry Market long-term strategic plans, Integrated Strategic, Operational and Financial Plans, service line growth strategies, capital plans and value-based care strategy.
- Designs and facilitates the overall provider planning process, including project work plans, interviews to be completed and engagement of appropriate administrative and clinical service line leaders in the process.
- Leads the development of the business case and related analytics to support pursuing potential mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures or other strategic partnerships.
- Directs the research and comparative assessment of potential clinically integrated system of care partners, and supports the Chief Strategy Officer in partnership discussions.
- Directs the volume assumption building process for the Ministry Markets master facility plan, including design and delivery of the analytics framework.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.