Executive Director, Vancouver, WA
Rebound is the largest orthopedic and neurosurgical practice in the Portland-Vancouver area with an array of sub-specialties including orthopedics, brain and spine care, sports medicine, physiatry, and physical therapy.
We are proud to be the team physicians for the Portland Trail Blazers, the Portland Winterhawks and several collegiate teams. This year, we are celebrating 50 years of service to our patients and the community.
We are headquartered in Southwest, Washington just across the river from Portland, Oregon and a 90-minute drive to either the beach or mountains. Hiking trails, parks, excellent schools, arts and culture, fine dining and food carts are abundant in our region.
The Executive Director is responsible for leading and directing the business, financial, and operational management of Rebound and all related lines of business. S/he will support physician leadership and will be accountable for implementing strategic direction as it relates to market-share goals, people operations, quality patient care, financial health, and practice building.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the healthcare landscape and experience with third-party payers and regulatory compliance programs. S/he will have the proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop effective strategies and successfully implement goals and priorities. They will be intrinsically motivated and have a keen ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports an environment that reinforces Rebound’s mission and core values of Superior Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation, Quality and Recognition.
- Collaborates with and supports the Board of Directors to develop, establish, and lead a clear vision for Rebound.
- Provides leadership to the Board of Directors in developing, planning and implementing Rebound’s strategic direction and business plans.
- Recommends, develops, implements and updates strategic long-term and short-term plans to support the clinic’s mission, vision and values.
- Oversees the business and financial affairs of Rebound.
- Supports the efforts of the administrative staff in the recruitment, development, retention and engagement of employees.
- Enhances operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost management, without jeopardizing important innovations and quality of care.
- Ensures Rebound’s compliance with all legislative and regulatory agencies governing health care delivery.
- Encourages Rebound’s integration within the community through effective communication. Responsible for public relations, practice promotion, and marketing programs.
- Negotiates reimbursement contracts with third-party payers.
- Serves as a liaison between the Board of Directors and its committees, task forces, work groups, and the senior leadership team.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Graduate degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a related field.
- Five or more years of executive-level experience in a medical group practice is required, orthopedic experience is preferred.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with physician leadership, employees, payers, patients, and the public.
To apply visit https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=R1321