Clinic Director, Leavenworth, WA
Cascade Medical (CM), a critical access hospital and Rural Health Clinic located in beautiful downtown Leavenworth in the Cascade Foothills of Central Washington, is looking for a full-time Clinic Director for our Family Practice Clinic. The CM Family Practice Clinic was recently recognized as one of the top performing clinics in Washington by the Washington Healthcare Authority. Consider joining our team of fantastic medical providers and support staff who strive daily to provide the best possible care and services for the members of our community.
At CM, there are no corporate silos. Our entire team is accessible at all levels and cultivates a welcoming, dependable work environment. Be a part of an organization that focuses on clinical excellence while enjoying the best of life in a small town that is also a premier Washington travel destination (located ~115 miles from Seattle).
With a competitive salary, generous benefits, and potential for relocation assistance, CM allows you the combination of a work environment you can be proud of and a quality of life you deserve.
This position is responsible for the delivery of care within the Clinic setting. The Clinic Director is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance, for developing and executing the Clinic budget, and for providing staffing and staff development. The Clinic Director is also responsible for the oversight of the electronic medical record (EMR) system for the Clinic, and working collaboratively with IT staff to implement and coordinate system upgrades and changes for the Clinic physicians and staff. In addition, the Clinic Director is responsible for ensuring that staff members adhere to CM values and behavioral standards, and for creating a positive culture that enables staff to provide a consistently exceptional patient experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Allied Health, Healthcare Management, or related discipline preferred.
- Five years of recent clinic management or equivalent experience required.
- Must have proven ability to effectively lead teams to meet organizational objectives.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of staff, vendors and affiliates.
- Knowledge and understanding of business management, healthcare, personnel requirements, finance, and reimbursement is required.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of current healthcare policies as required by State, Federal agencies and insurance carriers regarding rural health status.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of budget development, maintenance and implementation.
- A general understanding of of ICD-10 and CPT coding principles is necessary.
- Must have a demonstrated working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) - Centricity preferred.
- Computer literacy in Windows environment, spreadsheets, word processing, and applicable Quality Indicator statistical and data analysis programs is essential.
- Must possess a demonstrated awareness of changing trends in the delivery of Primary Care.
- A demonstrated knowledge of Rural Health Clinic guidelines is strongly desired.
For consideration: Please complete online application and upload cover letter w/salary requirements and resume.