Registered Nurses, Mandan, ND
+ RN Registered Nurse Full Time 10K BONUS for Full Time DAY and NIGHT shifts
Vibra Hospital of Central Dakotas - Mandan, ND
At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital of Central Dakotas, located in Mandan, ND is seeking Registered Nurses - RN's - to join our team!
*We are currently looking for 12-Hour Shifts DAYS and NIGHTS - Every 3rd Weekend - Self Scheduling!*
* New $10,000 BONUS for Full Time RN's! *
*Rotating shifts or straight shifts also available!*
**If you have any problems viewing or completing our online application, please contact Ann Draper, Talent Acquisition Partner, at 978-677-6406 or at email@example.com
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest in our hospital.
Links to apply:
https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=VIBRHEAL&cws=44&rid=14942 (Day shift)