Registered Nurse Supervisors, Mandan, ND
+ RN Registered Nurse Supervisors 10K BONUS FOR FULL TIME - Newly increased shift differentials!
Vibra Hospital of Central Dakotas - Mandan, ND
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Central Dakotas, located in Mandan, is seeking a dynamic Nurse Supervisors - RNs to join our staff!
** $10,000 BONUS for Full Time! **
Come meet our dynamic team, and find out how to start your career with Vibra!
*12 hour Day and Night shifts available*
Newly increased shift differentials for RN Supervisors!
***If you have any problems viewing or completing our online application, please contact Ann Draper, Talent Acquisition Partner, at 978-677-6406 or at email@example.com
The RN Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
- Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- CCRN preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.