Clinic Nurse - Family Medicine Cle Elum - Part Time, Cle Elum, WA
Clinic Nurse - Family Medicine Cle Elum - Part Time
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Clinic Nurse is responsible for procedures necessary to support the provider to whom they are assigned. The Clinic Nurse is required to work as a team to support all the Clinic providers and to work closely with the front office staff to ensure the best possible service is delivered to the Clinic's patients. This position may float to support a variety of clinic or hospital functions.
What is required...
- Appropriate Current WA state License (RN or LPN)
- Current BLS card for Healthcare Provider (maintenance required)
- One year nursing experience or three years of Medical Assistant experience
- Previous exposure to an Electronic Medical Records system
What is preferred...
- BSN degree
- Certification in a nursing specialty
- Previous experience working as triage, allergy injections, Coumadin/immunization clinic, nursing procedures and/or Clinic Nursing experience
- Recent experience with an Electronic Medical Record system
Wage: Wage range starts at $26.68/hour. Actual starting wage will depend on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: .40 = 16 hours/week
Benefits: This position is not benefits eligible.