Deputy Director HHSA - Public Health Nursing, Ukiah, CA
Deputy Director HHSA - Public Health Nursing
Salary $87,256.00 - $106,100.80 Annually
Location Ukiah, CA
Job Type Full-time Permanent
Department HHSA - Public Health
Job Number 19.175
Closing 7/23/2019 11:59 PM Pacific
To view the job flyer click here.
To view the complete classification specification click here.
Important Application Information:
- It is your responsibility to demonstrate through your application materials how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position/s for which you apply.
- You must complete all sections of the application. A résumé or other information you feel will help us evaluate your qualifications may be attached to your completed application, but will not be accepted in lieu of completing any part of the application. Blank applications that contain only a résumé or those that reference "see résumé" will be rejected as incomplete.
- Check your application before submitting to ensure it is complete and correct; no new or additional information will be accepted after the closing date.
- Inquiry will be made of your former and current employers; please provide the names and telephone numbers of supervisors on your application.
- You must provide the names and contact information of at least three (3) references (not relatives) that have knowledge of your job skills, experience, ability and/or character.
- Application materials are the property of Mendocino County and will not be returned.
- It is your responsibility to keep your NEOGOV profile updated, including any changes to your telephone number or address. Failure to do so may result in missed notification of exams or interviews.
- The exam process listed on this flyer is tentative. Mendocino County reserves the right to make necessary modifications to the examination plan. Such revisions will be in accordance with approved personnel standards. Should a change be made, applicants will be notified.
- The provisions of this job bulletin do not constitute an expressed or implied contract.
All complete applications and supplemental questionnaires submitted by the final filing date will be reviewed with those judged most qualified progressing further in the selection process. Based on the number of qualified candidates, a Qualifications Appraisal may be administered.
Special Testing: If you require special testing arrangements to accommodate a disability or religious conviction you must contact Human Resources at 707.234.6600 prior to the test date to make your requirements known. You must provide enough advance notice to allow Human Resources to properly review and evaluate your request.
Special Requirements: Employment with the County may require the successful completion of a pre-employment background and/or medical examination and may include drug screening and/or fingerprinting.
This announcement is a synopsis of duties and requirements of this job. To review the complete classification specification and benefits, please see the HR website. Applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department by the final filing date.
The County of Mendocino is an Equal Opportunity Employer