RN II, Portland, OR
We wake up for women, every day. We're inspired by their strength, their stories and the choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. Our vision is that every woman will have the care and knowledge she needs to lead a full and healthy life. Will you help us achieve it?
Our RN II provides thorough and compassionate triage over the phone to our patients in an outpatient OB/GYN clinic setting. Duties include providing timely and effective OB/GYN clinical triage, medical advice, and education to patients.
*This is a 40 hr/week position (four days a week, ten hours a day) at our Peterkort South clinic location, on the St. Vincent hospital campus in Beaverton, Oregon.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Current Oregon RN license and CPR certification required.
- Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone.
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize the patient's needs.
- Knowledge of contraceptives, hormones and medications compatible with pregnancy.
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment modalities required.
- Prior experience in OB/GYN, L&D or family practice strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of medical charting processes and procedures required. Prior experience with or the ability to learn electronic medical records software required.
- Prior experience using EPIC EMR strongly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Visit our website to apply: https://whallc.applicantpool.com/jobs/