Deputy Director - BHS - Clinical, Stockton, CA
The current vacancy will provide oversight to the adult outpatient treatment program. The Deputy Director—BHS—Clinical will be responsible for providing leadership direction on strategic planning and program implementation utilizing a team approach. This is an at-will position and is exempt from the San Joaquin County Civil Service System.
The ideal candidate is a visionary, analytical, collaborative, and results-oriented individual with management experience in the area of behavioral health services, preferably in the public sector, with excellent communication skills. The candidate will have the ability to:
- Analyze and evaluate complex rules and regulations to implement program operation mandates within federal, state and other regulatory systems
- Cost effectively manage and direct clinical activities of a large, complex behavioral health agency
- Establish relationships, build networks, and generate resources to meet the needs of Behavioral Health Services and the community
Education, Experience Certifications
Either Pattern I:
License: Valid California licensure as one of the following:
- LCSW, MFT or LPCC issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- A Psychologist issued by the California Board of Psychology.
- A Physician, issued by the Medical Board of California (including certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology).
Education: Master’s or Doctorate degree required for licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional, Clinical Counselor, Psychologist, or Physician.
Or Pattern II:
License: Valid licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), and current listing with the BRN as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse.
Education: Graduation from an accredited university with a master’s degree in psychiatric or mental health nursing.
BOTH PATTERNS: A valid California's driver's license
Experience: Five years of management experience in a public sector health care agency or program, including at least two years managing behavioral health clinical program services and activities.
Apply online at: https://jobapscloud.com/sjq/