Care Management Supervisor, Salinas, CA
Care Management Supervisor (RN)
at Central California Alliance for Health (View all jobs)
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve over 330,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
As the Care Management Supervisor (RN), you will supervise, mentor and train assigned staff, and coordinate and implement effective and efficient Care Management programs and processes, including Complex Care Management, Pediatric Care Management, Medical Social Work, and Care Coordination.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This position is in the Care Management (CM) Department, which is responsible for the coordination of resources for members with complex needs. Our department is made of up Nurses, Care Coordinators, Social Workers and Health Educators. Our team is collaborative, committed and fun. We work hard, promote learning and encourage each other’s strengths in a professional and supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- Principles and practices of clinical nursing or social work, as applicable to license type
- Principles and practices of case management
- Methods and techniques of research, analysis and reporting
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and database software
- Ability to:
- Supervise, train and evaluate the work of staff
- Motivate staff and promote an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks and work schedules, manage projects, and adhere to timelines
- Foster effective working relationships, influence others, and build consensus with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Organize and prioritize the work of others, delegate effectively, and follow up on work assignments
- Ability to identify issues, conduct research, gather and analyze information, reach logical and sound conclusions, and make recommendations for action
- Ability to work independently, apply sound judgment, and make decisions related to areas of functional responsibility
- Education and Experience:
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California
- Associate’s degree in Nursing and a minimum of five years of experience in a patient care setting, including at least one year of case management experience and one year of supervisory or lead experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.