Registered Nurse Float, Pasco, WA
Registered Nurse Float/Med-Surg/Full Time/36 Hours Weekly/Nights/Union
Posted: July 22, 2019
Pasco, WA, USA
Travel Required: No
Coordinate total nursing care to patients in multiple clinical areas of nursing. Participate in patient and family teaching and provide leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing staff and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice. A Float Nurse is an excellent clinical nurse who is proficient in Medical/Surgical and Emergency Nursing and who possesses competencies in multiple other clinical areas. A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and respect for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
- Must have/obtain a current Washington State RN License; BSN preferred
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the population served in Acute Services
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of nursing experience, to include a minimum of six (6) months of ED experience preferred
- Must have/obtain a current RN license in Washington State
- Current AHA BLS
- Must have/obtain ACLS, TNCC, PALS and/or ENPC certification within 6 months of hire
- CCRN, Med/Surg or ED certification preferred
- Bilingual and/or English-Spanish speaking preferred. Ability to work with culturally diverse population
Lourdes Health Network is a Catholic health care institution, founded in 1916 by the Sisters of St. Joseph. Our Mission is an extension of the healing ministry of Jesus. We are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our co-workers with respect, compassion and care. We respond to the health care needs of the community in a Christian spirit. We strive for excellence in all we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Lourdes Health Network participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
- Associates or better in Nursing.
Minimum three (3) years' of nursing experience, to include a minimum of six (6) months of ED experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- Critical Care RN
- Ped Adv Life Support
- Trauma Nursing Care Course
- ACLS Course