Medical Assistant (FT & PT), Seattle, WA
The Medical Assistant participates as a team member in the overall functioning of the clinic. The Medical Assistant is responsible for the flow of the patients for assigned providers (as applicable) each day. The Medical Assistant performs a variety of patient care, technical, and administrative duties to assist practitioners and other members of health care team in providing high quality patient care through health care system.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Completion of a Medical Assistant course accredited by the American Association of Medical Assistants or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA)
- Certified Medical Assistant in the State of Washington and must be familiar with the State's conduct and standards of practice.
- Surgical Technologist Registration in the State of Washington State and must be familiar with the State's conduct and standards of practice (Application must be submitted within 1st 30-days of hire)
- Current BLS AHA Health Provider Card (or equivalent course, such as by the American Red Cross) and renewal required every two years
- Proficient in email and word processing systems
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex healthcare environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to follow direction and guidance
- Ability to recognize limitations and seek help
- Ability to identify learning needs and plan learning opportunities
Please apply on our careers page: https://careers-scca.icims.com/jobs/14051/medical-assistant---1.0-fte---general-oncology/job