Senior Director Physician Relations, Aurora, CO
Senior Director Physician Relations,Req Id: 7982
Directs the strategic, growth, and operational objectives for the service line in conjunction with organizational strategic plans. Directs and oversees continuous improvement initiatives, utilizing an inter-disciplinary and multi-departmental approach, to achieve quality and superior patient care and services across the continuum of care.
FTE Status: Full Time - Days - 80 hours per pay period (1.0 FTE)
Develop relationships with local and regional hospital and health system administrators, physicians, key businesses, vendors, employers, and other health care providers to further UCHealth's strategic priorities and business development needs.
- Work closely with physicians, faculty, service lines and other key leadership serving as a liaison between various entities, medical groups, and the hospitals.
- Collaborate with leadership around new services, product lines, and future market areas. Conduct market research or analysis as needed.
- Support the creation of business plans and models for proposed services and relationships, in conjunction with the strategic planning, marketing and decision support processes.
- Provide day-to-day direct leadership to the Denver Metro team to identify appropriate prospects, deliver designed messaging in a timely and cost-effective manner, arrange meetings between providers, coordinate access to hospital services, and verify physician satisfaction with outcomes of business development activities.
- Provide system leadership over the physician relations team across UCHealth.
- Create successful health system referral programs and services.
- Recommend, develop and oversee the execution of comprehensive sales plans, budgets, and evaluation components, in conjunction with the respective program/service hospital management.
- Directs and oversees program development, performance management, personnel activities, and budget for the physician relations team in conjunction with direct reports.
- Oversees department operations. Develops and empowers regional leaders to oversee daily operations, resolve issues, manage employee performance, manage physician relations, ensure service excellence and seek to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Master’s degree in healthcare, business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years of experience in healthcare administration, business development, strategic planning, or physician relations in healthcare. Experience leading healthcare teams.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.