Director of Operations - Patient Access, Indianapolis, IN
Director of Operations - Patient Access
Requisition Number: 252648
Oversees, plans, guides and evaluates the operational activities related to referral and patient access of the physician network within IU Health and other departments as assigned by the Vice President.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years management or operational experience in an ambulatory or acute care setting.
- Experience in multiple physician or facility setting preferred.
- Must have strong analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Requires interpersonal; negotiation and presentation skills; with the ability to lead groups and programs.
- Requires demonstrated ability to develop and manage team members effectively.
- Requires Bachelors degree in Healthcare Management, Organizational Management or related health field. Masters degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.