Case Manager, Goldendale, WA
Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Case Manager?
Case Managers work within various teams at Comprehensive to provide support and coordination of care to our outpatient clients. Recognizing the complex needs beyond mental health and substance use treatment, Case Managers work with clients to build skills necessary for independent living, self-advocacy, treatment engagement, and social participation. Case Managers support clients and ensure they are connected with the necessary community resources that will enable them to fully engage with and be successful in treatment. To be successful in this role, Case Managers will need excellent communication and relationship-building skills, knowledge of community resources, and comfort with making home visits and traveling locally throughout the workday. This position is located in our Goldendale office and serves clients of all ages.
Case Manager duties may include:
- collaborating with each client to create an individualized treatment plan
- assisting clients with obtaining benefits and community services
- serving as protective payee for assigned clients and assisting with budgeting and tracking spending
- visiting a client in their home or apartment to deliver medications, check on safety issues, or assist with life skill development
- coordinating with other service providers and treatment teams to expedite services and advocate on the client’s behalf
- monitoring clients’ progress, symptoms, and medication response
- facilitating educational, behavioral health, or skill-building groups
- completing all documentation in a respectful, client-centered manner
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or related field
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
Please send resume or CV to Megan Peters, Recruitment Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org