Registered Dietitian, Corvallis, OR
Asbury Building-Dietetics-1 full-time position, Monday - Friday
The Dietitian serves as a consultant to physicians in all areas of medical nutrition therapy; completes nutrition assessments on patients at nutritional risk; counsels patients for medical nutrition therapy. This position will work in our Internal Medicine Department with the weight loss program.
- Will participate and maintain a culture within The Corvallis Clinic that is consistent with the content outlined in the Service and Behavioral Standards Handbook. To this end, employee will be expected to read, have familiarity, and embrace the principles contained within.
- Perform nutritional assessments of patients at nutritional risk per physician order.
- Plan, organize and conduct dietetic educational programs.
- Counsel individuals and families in nutrition principles, dietary plans, food selection and economics, adapting plans to the individual lifestyles.
- Develop, revise and update materials for use as professional and educational resources.
- Keep records for patient chart detailing consultation with patient.
- Represent The Clinic in various community activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school with a major in nutrition.
- Completion of an approved dietetics internship AND a Bachelor’s Degree; and/or completion of an approved registration eligible master’s program.
- Registered member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Minimum of one-year of experience as a Registered Dietitian with preference to outpatient counseling.
To apply go to www.corvallisclinic.com and click on Careers.