Practice Manager, Bellingham, WA
Practice Manager, FCN Urgent Care Centers (19-89) (Bellingham)
Family Care Network is seeking a full-time Practice Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for the management and operations of the Urgent Care Centers (Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, Lynden). The role supports staff in providing the highest quality of patient care in accordance with FCN policies and procedures. The position reports to the Chief of Operations and collaborate closely with management to develop and implement business plans to achieve near- and long-term corporate goals.
We are looking for a qualified, motivated individual with a passion for family medicine who will fulfill the following:
- Assure effective and efficient patient care and operations
- Supervise all aspects of site personnel management including recruitment, orientation and training, and performance management
- Adapt to process and procedure changes that may be needed to improve work flow
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff, administration and health care providers
- Oversee accurate, timely and compliant management of charges for services
- Ensure appropriate assessment and process resolution of compliance and regulatory issues
- Thrive and grow in a fast-paced, learning environment
Company Information: As an independent, locally owned, physician-run network of family medicine doctors, we are passionate about our community's well-being. We take the time to build strong, long-term relationships with our patients and our employees. We have 12 locations in Whatcom and Skagit County, in a beautiful corner of northwest Washington where the mountains meet the sea. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and a 401K. Family Care Network offers an innovative and rewarding work environment, with a strong patient focus and fulfilling mission.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical practice or similar office operations and functions.
- Effective financial planning and reporting
- Proven employee relations including conflict resolution
- Prioritize and multitask detailed projects with frequent interruptions.
- Solve problems issues and concerns in a professional manner.
- Discern and maintain confidentiality. (i.e. HIPAA, proprietary information, etc.)
- Comprehend and communicate information accurately and clearly (verbally and in writing, in person and via phone) with patients, all levels of personnel, and other individuals and groups.
- Proficiency with computer applications for health information systems, word processing, EMR, databases, spreadsheets (Excel), and email.
- Minimum of 5 years medical operations including at least 1-3 years of management experience.
- Experience in outpatient patient care Care management, care coordination, motivational interviewing and patient coaching experience preferred.
To learn more about our Practice Manager opening and to apply, please visit us at https://www.familycarenetwork.com/careers/current-openings#op-345409-practice-manager-urgent-care-centers-1989-
Family Care Network is a Drug-Free, Equal Opportunity Employer.
DOE & an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401K.