Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants, Corvallis, OR
LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANTS:
The Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant institutes prescribed treatment plans under the direction of a supervising physical therapist to restore optimal movement, decrease pain and prevent disability related to injury, disease, or loss of body part.
Education, licensure and experience:
- Graduate of accredited physical therapy assistant program.
- One or more years experience in a similar clinical setting.
- Current Oregon state license required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with manual therapy techniques.
- Ability to work compatibly with physicians, staff members, and patients.
Please apply at www.corvallisclinic.com/careers