Physical Therapists, Corvallis, OR
The Physical Therapist organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs to restore optimal movement and function, decrease pain and prevent disability related to injury, disease or loss of body part.
Education, licensure and experience:
- Graduate of accredited physical therapy program.
- One or more years experience in a similar clinical setting.
- Current Oregon state license required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with manual therapy techniques.
- Ability to work compatibly with physicians, staff members, and patients.
Please apply at www.corvallisclinic.com/careers