Pharmacy Tech, Othello, WA
Under the immediate supervision of a licensed pharmacist, responsible for customer service and pharmacist support as directed by the Pharmacy Business Manager.
- Responsible for data entry to ensure efficient workflow processes and in accordance with Pharmacist quality standards.
- Responsible for filling
- Responsible for billing each prescription according to insurance claim standards.
- Responsible for assuming assistant duties as required
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Promotes a positive work culture and upholds clinic policies and procedures, including the WE CARE Standards of Behavior.
- Must uphold confidentiality at all times in regards to CBHA activities, reports, financials, patient health information and other proprietary information specific to CBHA.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communication skills, computational and computer skills and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Possesses thorough knowledge of pharmacy laws and regulations in the State of Washington
License and Certification:
- Possess an active Pharmacy Technician License from the State of Washington.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pharmacy management systems.
- Demonstrates proficiency in point of sale systems.
- Ability to effectively utilize and navigate Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Ability to prepare basic correspondence and simple reports in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create tables and simple displays of information.
- Ability to create basic presentations in Microsoft Power Point.