Mental Health Clinical Manager/Supervisor, Hoquiam, WA
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement!
Community Mental Health Clinical Manager/Supervisor for our Hoquiam office. Title and salary dependent on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits including sign-on bonus, moving expense reimbursement, and student loan repayment in addition to generous paid time off plan and health benefits. Requires Masters in psychology, counseling, social work, or similar field and supervisory experience. Licensed and approved supervisor in state of WA preferred, but not required.
Provide clinical leadership and monitoring of all Grays Harbor program services and staff. Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate staff. Screen referrals and assign to clinical staff. Assist and oversee all case and discharge planning. Assure that services are available and relevant for all clients.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other behavioral science
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated supervisory experience
- Eligible for MHP and CMHS status
- Licensed with WA Department of Health
- Current WA state driver's license
- Community mental health experience with emphasis on chronic mental health issues
- Working knowledge of technology
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Broad familiarity with adult welfare laws and regulations
- Strong community organizational skills across diverse service systems
- Familiar with multi-system approaches to treatment
- Strong clinical conceptual skills to assess and coordinate necessary services to our adult's program
- Must pass a criminal background and Inspector General check