Nurse Case Manager, Oakland, CA
EK Health Services, Inc is looking for a Full Time RN Field Case Manager for the East Bay area.
We are looking for energetic nurses in multiple different areas that have a desire to learn the exciting world of Workers Compensation! Please view our careers page for additional job openings.
Case Management includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluation of service options. The Case Manager provides technical knowledge and experience to the field of medical case management and strives to eliminate costly mistakes. The goal of the Case Manager is to assist the injured worker in receiving appropriate, cost effective medical care for their injury in a timely manner, and to expedite their return to work.
Work Specifics: Full Time, Remote work with regular local travel required
This position has a pay range of $40-$50 per hour. This position also includes travel pay and mileage reimbursement. We have a robust benefit package which includes 15 days of PTO, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental and vision.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience as an RN outside of school
- Valid California RN license in good standing with no restrictions
- Possesses and can demonstrate the professional and technical skills of a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Field Case Management, Workers' Compensation experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in Home Health Care, Occupational Health considered a plus
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- High comfort level with computers and computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Email)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure, time sensitive environment