Regulatory Compliance Program Manager, Seattle, WA
Regulatory Compliance Program Manager
Management | Fulltime - Regular | Seattle, WA, US | 40 hours per week
Job Number: 192134
Department: Corporate Integrity
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Honored as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent organization that is focused on transforming health care. True to that vision, we spent this past decade creating and delivering a multitude of innovations. The results? Industry-changing process improvements and initiatives that have revolutionized our ability to eliminate waste, cut costs, and most importantly, improve the quality of services. Our commitment to Team Medicine and the transformation of health care is what built our reputation as a quality leader, and empowers us with the capability to provide rapid access to care through our Virginia Mason Production System.
As a key member of our leadership team, you will help to continually develop the results-driven initiatives that define our success and are transforming healthcare.
This job provides expertise related to, and coordination of, organization-wide regulatory compliance planning and monitoring. Interprets and communicates standards to leadership and staff, designs and implements assessment activities and coordinates operational process changes and improvements to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related healthcare field, or equivalent.
- At least five years experience in the area of healthcare operations or regulatory compliance required.
- In-depth understanding of the language of regulatory bodies, and the ability to interpret those to the work areas, required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and skill in performing, medical system performance analysis required. Advanced skills in using spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), and proficiency with data analyses, required.
- Strong organizational skills, and aptitude for detail, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills required.
- Demonstrated presentation skills and experience conducting educational sessions required.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.