Sonographer, Spokane, WA
As one of the largest diagnostic radiology practices in Washington State, Inland Imaging values the talents of our diverse and dynamic work team. Whether your skills are clinical, financial, technical, or service-oriented, Inland Imaging provides you the opportunity to succeed and advance in your career.
With operations in Spokane and Seattle, Inland Imaging may be able to accommodate your specific lifestyle needs. With primary operations in Spokane, Washington you will have access to a growing and vibrant city, great schools and universities, an active arts performance and musical community, and unparalleled outdoor beauty and recreation opportunities.
Inland's culture is progressive, innovative, hard-working, focused, and service-oriented. Our patients, our communities, and our referring physicians are at the heart of all that we do. We support the diversity and interests of our employees and their extended families. We are passionate about what we do -- which is making a difference in people's lives.
We offer excellent pay, benefits, and bonuses
Currently looking for a Full Time Weekend Sonographer position. Locations vary with various daytime hours.
Summary: To obtain the safest and highest quality diagnostic Sonography exams for image documentation of anatomy and pathology for interpretation by a radiologist per established Inland Imaging, LLC guidelines and protocols.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs high quality Sonography exams that are consistently approved by the Radiologist, and performed to accepted protocol.
- Performs various Sonography exams including, but not limited to: abdomen, breast, renal, obstetric, gynecologic, thyroid, scrotal, venous doppler (extremities), prostate exams and assisting Radiologist with invasive Sonography procedures.
- Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed.
- Responds to all on-call assignments within 30-minutes of being contacted
- Assists in the transportation of patients as needed
- Coordinate patient care between technologists and clerical staff to facilitate a smooth workflow
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience: One year of experience as a Sonographer preferred
- Must be able to take call as needed
- Registration: Must have successfully passed ARDMS registration.
- Background Check:
- Must be able to pass a background check required by RCW 43.43.830-840 to work with children under the age of 16, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults
- In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging, LLC will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.inlandimaging.com