School-based Outreach Therapist, Grants Pass, OR
School-based Outreach Therapist (Grants Pass)
# of Openings 1
Category Children's Outpatient Services
Department Child/Youth Outpatient
Schedule: Mon – Fri, full time
The school-based outreach therapist provides outreach clinical services to youth at Grants Pass High School, which hosts a population of approximately 2000 students. This role works collaboratively within the agency and with other mental health professionals, community partners and local, state and federal stakeholders
This is a year-round position with a schedule that includes both in-school and after-school hours. When schools are not in session, the outreach therapist may provide outpatient therapy and/or open access services to children and their families.
- Excellent salary and employee benefits: family medical, long term disability, 403(b) plan with 6% match – and more.
- This position may be eligible for a relocation allowance, as well as professional development and support for licensure.
- Clinical supervision and training is provided along with continuing education opportunities.
- 2019 grads welcome to apply as well as experienced therapists and case/care managers.
- Bilingual skills a plus; Options pays a premium for employees who can conduct business in Spanish.
The individual will be responsible for providing outreach services to youth at Grants Pass High School. Other duties may include assessment and treatment planning, as well as individual, family and group therapy. This position also provides clinical direction to skills trainers and works cooperatively with school and community resources.
This position requires a Master's degree in psychology, clinical mental health counseling, or a related field. An understanding of the populations being served and related experience with children, adolescents, and families is preferred.
Computer proficiency is required to use Electronic Health Records. Must pass state-required background and DMV checks, possess a valid driver's license, and have a safe driving record. Candidate must be able to work independently and flexibly, under general supervision.