Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Pasco, WA
Registered Nurse/ED/FT/.9 FTE/36 hours weekly/variable/union
Coordinate all nursing care given to patients in the Emergency Department (ED) setting. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice and works in collaboration with all disciplines to provide quality care. A critical attribute required of this position is exceptional interpersonal customer services consisting of an outgoing positive attitude, warm friendly joyful demeanor, and the utmost care and respect for our guests, patients, families, customers and colleagues.
- BSN or demonstrated progress toward obtaining degree preferred
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the population served in ED
- Minimum one (1) year of acute care experience preferred, critical care area desired
- Current Registered Nurse in Washington State required
- American Heart Association BLS required
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred
- ACLS, TNCC and ENPC or PALS (new hires will have six months from date of hire to obtain)
Visit www.yourlordes.com/employment to apply and learn more.