Licensed Clinician, Colorado Springs, CO
**SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE- Subject to position, licensure and/or credentialing**
**LCSW, LPC, LMFT,or Licensed Psychologist in the State of Colorado is required for this position**
Will work in a multi-disciplinary care team to effectively meet the clinical needs of the client. Services may include: individual, group or family therapy and providing crisis de-escalation/stabilization. May work with individuals and their families in various settings, including: outpatient, inpatient, home or community-based environments. Will provide professional interpretation and analysis of clinical data and assessment to formulate an individualized service plan, a comprehensive summary of care, treatment and diagnosis. This clinical role is responsible for navigating the treatment needs of the client, referring to internal and external resources as appropriate and aligning care outcomes. When appropriate, the clinician will involve family and/or caretakers in the client’s care.
As a Licensed Clinician this role operates more independently and with greater autonomy. May still consult with leadership and subject matter experts but can sign off on client documentation using their own credentials. May see clients with private insurance or MediCare, depending on license.
- Provides effective and professional, evidence-based, individual, group and family therapy. May include treatment of co-occurring(MH and SUD) clients.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
- Provides in-service training to home staff as appropriate, and in conjunction with training services under the direction of the clinical manager. Participates in agency-wide training programs and in-services.
- Ensures clinical documentation is completed in a timely manner and in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Ensures professional formulation and documentation of diagnoses is consistent with the clinical presentation of the client, a thorough history and completed assessments
- Performs all aspects of client care in an environment that optimizes client safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/clinical errors; addresses risk issues(clinical and environmental) in the workplace, home visits and in the community; follows Safety Check Procedures and seeks supervision when dealing with potentially risky situations.
- Consistently meets expectations for billable hours, or other established metrics
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT)
- Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist) in good standing in the state of Colorado.
- 2 years’ experience in a behavioral health setting, preferred
- Must have sufficient language skills and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing to accurately and professionally implement and document the services provided to clients.
- Must possess basic computer skills and type 25+ w.p.m. for the input and output of client information, using electronic record.
- Must be able to perform and understand active listening, ethical conduct, social perception, service orientation, complex problem solving, writing, monitoring, judgment and decision making skills
- Experience working therapeutically with specified population.
- Experience using various treatment modalities appropriate for specified population, utilizing strength-based therapeutic approaches.
- Experience working in a team environment.
To apply and learn more visit www.aspenpointe.org/join-our-team
Please input Job# 1241