Manager - Progressive Assertive Community Treatment (PACT), Tacoma, WA
Manager – Progressive Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
MultiCare Health System
This unique opportunity to lead a team of professionals does not come by every day. This established team has developed a system of partnership where information is shared in daily team meetings and outpatient leadership groups. Learn more about this unique position at www.multicarejobs.org
The PACT Manager (Team Leader) will lead a multidisciplinary team (ARNP, 2 RNs, 4 Mental Health professionals, a mental health professional supervisor, peer support specialist and a program assistant. The team serves up to 80 adults and 75% of the services are delivered in the community with the goal of reducing emergency services use, preventing hospitalization and successfully transitioning adult individuals suffering from severe and persistent mental illness to the level of care they need. The PACT manager is also part of a larger outpatient leadership team that collaboratively seeks to provide health, hope and recovery within the MultiCare Behavioral Health Network continuum under the supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health Services.
The Manager is responsible for clinical oversight, staff management, financial administration, regulatory compliance, and continual enhancement of service delivery consistent with MHS values and mission. The Manager’s accountabilities also include program development, implementation, evaluation/monitoring along with creating an environment of hope, safety, enthusiasm, compassion and recovery.
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Education, Experience Certifications
- Three (3) years of experience working in a mental/behavioral health capacity serving individuals suffering from severe and persistent mental illness.
- Previous experience and demonstrated skills in progressive supervisory roles, typically consisting of at least three years of experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity.
- Master’s degree required.
- A Mental Health Professional, as defined by WAC, with a current licensure as Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, and/or Social Worker.
- Consideration may be given to internal candidates not meeting the minimum qualifications.
Please visit our website to apply for position #74251 online at: https://jobs.leehealth.org/pact