Registered Nurse, Spokane, WA
As one of the largest diagnostic radiology practices in Washington State, Inland Imaging values the talents of our diverse and dynamic work team. Whether your skills are clinical, financial, technical, or service-oriented, Inland Imaging provides you the opportunity to succeed and advance in your career.
With operations in Spokane and Seattle, Inland Imaging may be able to accommodate your specific lifestyle needs. With primary operations in Spokane, Washington you will have access to a growing and vibrant city, great schools and universities, an active arts performance and musical community, and unparalleled outdoor beauty and recreation opportunities.
Inland's culture is progressive, innovative, hard-working, focused, and service-oriented. Our patients, our communities, and our referring physicians are at the heart of all that we do. We support the diversity and interests of our employees and their extended families. We are passionate about what we do -- which is making a difference in people's lives.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and bonuses including a $2500 sign on bonus!!
Currently looking for a Full Time Registered Nurse. Hours are Monday-Friday day shift. No weekends or call!!!
- One to two years of acute care experience as a Registered Nurse required
- Minimum of two to three IV starts per day in previous position(s)
- Post anesthesia patient care experience – helpful
- Excellent patient assessment skills
- Experience in conscious/moderate sedation
- Interventional radiology experience – helpful
- Some medical office experience helpful
- Critical thinking skills helpful.
- Understanding of procedures to be read by radiologist preferred.
- Licensure: Must maintain current Washington State RN licensure
- Current ACLS or previously trained in ACLS – required
- Nurse with Pediatric Certification or Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification – helpful
- Experience with computer applications and keyboarding – required
- Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Outlook; Stentor; Medicalis, Workday, EPIC; Intranet
- Must be able to pass a background check required by RCW 43.43.830-840 to work with children under the age of 16, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults
- In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging, LLC will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.inlandimaging.com