Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy Assistant, Ellensburg, WA
Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy Assistant - Physical Therapy Ellensburg - Full time
603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides services to the Ellensburg School District athletic program. Primary responsibilities are prevention of injuries, evaluating injuries to determine the need for medical follow up and providing guidance to athletes and their parents on recovering from sport related injuries.
What is required...
- Current National Athletic Training Association (NATA) Certification
- Current and active Washington State DOH Athletic Trainer license (maintenance required)
- Current and active Washington State DOH Physical Therapist Assistant license (maintenance required)
- Current Washington State Driver's License (maintenance required)
- Current Automobile insurance (minimum of liability coverage)
- Current CPR card (maintenance required)
Wage: Wage range starts at $24.28/hour. Actual wage will be based on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible.