Therapist, Springfield, IL
Assessment and Referral (A&R/Intake)
Full-Time, 11a-7p (on-call required)
Full-Time, 8a-5p (on-call required)
If you have a strong work ethic and exude a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of children and adolescents within the mental health field, we want to hear from you! Lincoln Behavioral Health Center is a crisis intervention hospital serving children and adolescents ages 3-17. We are committed to providing compassionate mental health treatment that encourages self-responsibility and personal growth. Our dedicated team of professionals provide psychiatric treatment who present with a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral disorders. A clinically skilled multidisciplinary team works to partner with the youth and family to accomplish their goals in a supportive and therapeutic environment.
Who are we looking for?
Compassionate professionals with a passion for children, and who:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize interpersonal skills to convey empathy, to overcome denial and resistance to treatment as well as to promote teamwork.
- Possess skill in organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines
- Deliver “service excellence” through all client and team interactions
- Acclimate and Mentor new team members; provide support and guidance
- Accept supervision and work cooperatively in a team environment
Why work for us?
Join a clinical team passionate about the well-being of the children we serve. Join a team who cares about each other! Through providing comprehensive nursing care; therapeutic interactions, handling distressed patients in a therapeutic manner, and administering appropriate treatments, we do make a difference!
* Competitive pay * Shift Differential * Weekend Differential * Flexible scheduling: 8 and 12 hour options * Medical * Dental * Vision * 401k/match * Life insurance* Paid Time Off * Extended Leave Bank * Tuition Reimbursement * Employee Referral Bonus * Voluntary Insurance Options * Discounted Meals * Robust Employee Assistance Program * Growth opportunities both within LP and across UHS!