Consultant-Human Resources, Indianapolis, IN
Partners with customers if requested, and provides project management support to Human Resources (HR) leaders and team members. Assists with and supports the HR team with talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, and basic compensation and benefits processes. With the guidance of leadership, manages reports organization of documentation, meeting and event coordination, and other special projects as assigned. Supports workforce planning analysis initiatives to ensure the best recruiting strategies are in place and being executed effectively, and assists in addressing basic employee relations and performance issues as needed. Supports the implementation of system wide HR projects or initiatives such as annual performance reviews, employee engagement, and succession planning.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration, or a related field is required.
- Requires 0-3 years of relevant experience. Previous Human Resources experience preferred.
- Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
- Requires experience exhibiting professional judgment and diplomacy in handling unexpected problems and frequent interruptions.
- Requires knowledge and basic understanding of HR related regulations and laws (e.g. ; FLSA; COBRA; ADA; FMLA; etc.).
- Requires basic proficiency in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).