Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, Fort Wayne, IN
Under the leadership of the Manager, Talent Acquisition, this individual will work with specific Talent Acquisition Consultants to identify and implement sourcing strategies to increase applicant pools. Individual will utilize various methods to identify and connect with passive applicants to introduce Parkview Health and its open positions. Sourcing methods include, but not limited to job boards and search engines, LinkedIn and/or other business/social media sites, referral generation, sourcing events and campaigns, job fairs, and various networking events. The individual will serve as the first point of contact for Talent Acquisition team to external applicants. Also, individual will be tasked to introduce and execute experimental search techniques to increase applicant pool. This individual will be responsible for completing phone screens on qualified applicants in a timely manner. Individual will screen applicants to ensure they meet the minimal requirements of the position(s) they applied to, confirm they meet Parkview Health’s criminal background screening requirements, and other requirements (licenses, certifications, etc.) associated with employment at Parkview. Individual will be responsible for documenting the screening process and dispositioning applicants accordingly based on phone screens in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field.
- Three to five years recruitment experience with an emphasis in full lifecycle recruiting or healthcare related experience required. Experience in a healthcare environment, a search firm/staffing agency, or an organization where human resources is strategically aligned to the core business is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, employment law, wage and salary trends and relationship management.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems and other related technology. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, Internet, and online sourcing also required.
- Demonstrated ability to build consultative relationships with hiring managers ensuring service excellence within all facets of the hiring life cycle.
- Must possess and maintain sufficient knowledge of recruitment to maintain credibility with all levels of staff.
- Ability to define creative recruitment strategies, thrive in a fast paced environment, results oriented environment and utilize personal organization is required.