Human Resources Director, Columbus, OH
WHO WE ARE
PrimaryOne Health, located in Columbus, Ohio, is the second largest federally qualified health center providing primary care in the state.
The eleven Health Center sites offer family medicine, pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, vision, dental, physical therapy, nutrition, pharmacy consultation, behavioral health treatment for adults, adolescents and their families. At PrimaryOne Health, we are dedicated to Being Your First Choice For Quality Care®.
The Human Resources Department plays a key role in helping to fulfill our mission to “provide access to services that improve the health status of families—including people experiencing financial, social or cultural barriers to healthcare.”
The Human Resources Director focuses on building the overall team through recruitment, employment and retention of health center staff; onboarding/training new employees; and developing a positive overall culture at all facilities.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Members of our team enjoy working with a highly engaged staff, educational development and advanced training, career growth, and a patient service driven culture.
- Developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues
- Providing information, analysis, and recommendations to inform the organizational strategic thinking and direction
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organization objectives
- Implementing human resources strategies, including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, safety, employee relations, retention and EEOC compliance
- Utilizing team building, conflict resolution skills, and techniques to align individual and team performance with the mission, vision and strategic objectives
- Developing and implement training and development programs
- Establishing succession planning
- Providing guidance to managers and staff on employee evaluation and performance, conduct, and discipline.
Successful candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; Master’s degree in Human Resources, business and/or Senior Professional Human Resources Certification strongly preferred. Related experience within a Healthcare environment is preferred and 7 to 10 years of progressive Human Resources experience, management and supervisory experience The candidate must have a valid driver’s license for travel and automobile insurance that meets the company threshold.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive wages and an extremely attractive benefits package, including generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Medical /Dental/ STD/ LTD/ Life, Tuition Reimbursement, paid Professional Development/Professional Education, Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) Loan Forgiveness, company matching 403(B) contribution, EAP, and worksite wellness. Most benefits are available the first of the month following date of hire.
To apply, please visit www.primaryonehealth.org, click on “Careers” and then “Search Current Openings.”